INDIANA URBAN FOREST COUNCIL
2012 IUFC Indiana Arbor Day Poster Contest – Lesson Plans & Contest Rules Book (Jeff Harris has annually maintained this publication through 2015)
- Page 3, (article) “The Results Are In For the First Annual IUFC Indiana Arbor Day Poster Contest”
- Page 5, (illustration) IUFC 2012 Tree-Cycle logo, featuring Oakley!
- Page 6, (photographs) 2012 IUFC Winter Conference
- Page 3, (illustration) IUFC 2012 Tree-Cycle logo
- Page 8, (article) “The Poster Contest Winners Awarded”
- Page 1, (article and photograph) “IUFC Announces Second Annual Arbor Day Poster Contest”
- Page 5, (illustration) IUFC 2012 Tree-Cycle logo
- Page 2, (photographs) IUFC 2013 Fall Conference Award Winners
- Page 4, (photographs) IUFC 2013 Fall Conference Pre-conference Workshop
- Page 5, (photograph) IUFC 2013 Fall Conference
- Pages 6-8, (article) “When It Comes To Smartphone Tree Apps, It’s A Give And Take”
INDIANA ARBORIST ASSOCIATION
IAA Annual Tree Climbing Competition signage (text & illustrations) featuring the Arbor Rangers™!
- Aerial Rescue featuring Clive
- Belayed Speed Climb featuring Donny
- Secured Footlock featuring Jose
- Throwline featuring Zaire
- Work Climb featuring Keiko
- Masters’ Challenge featuring Sandy
PURDUE UNIVERSITY EXTENSION
FNR-506-W Tree Pruning Essentials by Lindsey Purcell (July 2015)
- Pages 10-11, (illustration series) ternary pruning method (or ternary method or ternary cut method)
- This method is also featured on our website: Ternary Pruning Method.
FNR-534-W Tree Pruning: What Do Trees Think? by Lindsey Purcell (February 2017)
- Pages 3 (two illustrations) auxin-cytokinin pathways and epicormic growth from tree topping
- Page 4 (illustration set) pruning effects on branch growing points
HO-4-W Pruning Ornamental Trees and Shrubs by Rosie Lerner; Kyle Daniel, and Lindsey Purcell (March 2017)
- Page 9 (Figure 8. illustration) shoot response of tree due to topping
- Page 11 (Figure 11. illustration) three pruning points of ternary pruning method (or ternary method or ternary cut method)
INDIANA DEPT. OF NATURAL RESOURCES/COMMUNITY & URBAN FORESTRY
2017 Indiana Arbor Day Poster Contest – Lesson Plans (edits, revisions, and illustration changes, etc. to original book)
ARBOR RANGERS, LLC
This book was designed as an introductory piece featuring the Arbor Rangers™, their creator Jeff Harris and the influential professionals who inspired their creation. This book is full of illustrations and photography by Jeff Harris, with contributions from his youngest daughter and work assistant, Jaira Harris, who also helped edit the book.
Arbor Rangers™ Brainy Series™ Activity pages (April 2016)
© 2008-present Arbor Rangers, LLC. Arbor Rangers™ Characters (including core team members: Clive Jones, Sandy Beech, Donny Philips, Jose Moreno, Zaire Manning, and Keiko Fukiage), Oakley, Arbor Rangers™ Kids Learn About™ Series, Arbor Rangers™ Don’t Move Firewood Campaign logo, Foresters of Urban Nature™, Arbor Rangers™ “We Get Kids THINKING About Trees” Campaign and “AR Brain” logo, and Arbor Rangers™ and AR Logo Designs by Jeff Harris. All Rights Reserved. The names, likenesses and other signature attributes of the Arbor Rangers™ Characters reproduced on this website are trademarks, registered trademarks, copyrighted designs and/or other forms of intellectual property that are the exclusive property of Arbor Rangers, LLC or Jeff Harris in the U.S. and/or other countries and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Arbor Rangers, LLC or Jeff Harris. Certain non-commercial use for educational purposes may be allowed, with permission. All Rights Reserved. All other sponsored products, company names, weblinks, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. All rights reserved. ™ & ® denotes US Trademarks.